Learn to Crochet!
by ArticlesofaDomesticGoddess | January 12, 2015 2:08 pm
This is a listing of what is in my opinion the best reading and watching material around the internet, and it is compiled in such a way that it is conducive to learning to crochet proficiently, and quickly. I hope you enjoy! If you need help along the way, feel free to message me on Facebook, comment here, or email me at email@example.com . I also have a Facebook Group that I encourage questions in, feel free to bounce questions off other crocheters or myself! I am always happy to help new learners. After all, I know what it’s like to have a giant bag of yarn and hooks ready, the will, but not know the way. Allow me to guide you! Learning to crochet doesn’t have to be something you wish for someday in the non specific future. You can learn to crochet quickly and proficiently! Right now!
Lesson 1: Gathering your materials 
Lesson 2: The Super Basics 
Lesson 3: The Basic Stitches and Turning Chains
Lesson 4: The Decrease Stitches
Lesson 5: The Magic Circle, Working in the Round, and Invisible Seam
Lesson 6: Gauge
Lesson 7: Putting it All Together – Pattern reading – Let’s make something cool!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArticlesofaDomesticGoddess
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArticlesoftheEverydayDomesticGoddess/
- Lesson 1: Gathering your materials : http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/lesson-1-gathering-your-materials/
- Lesson 2: The Super Basics : http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/lesson-2-the-super-basics/
- Lesson 3: The Basic Stitches and Turning Chains: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/lesson-3-the-basic-stitches/
- Lesson 4: The Decrease Stitches: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/lesson-4-the-decrease-stitches/
- Lesson 5: The Magic Circle, Working in the Round, and Invisible Seam: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/lesson-5-the-magic-circle-working-in-the-round-and-invisible-seam/
- Lesson 6: Gauge: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/lesson-6-gauge/
- Lesson 7: Putting it All Together – Pattern reading – Let’s make something cool!: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/lesson-7-putting-it-all-together-pattern-reading-lets-make-something-cool/
Source URL: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet/
Copyright ©2018 Articles of a Domestic Goddess unless otherwise noted.