Applying Lesson 3 – Moving on from the First Row
by ArticlesofaDomesticGoddess | January 18, 2015 1:51 am
For the new learner: a list of patterns that you should be able to complete with only a basic understanding of crochet. This means you probably have learned how to Chain, Slip Stitch, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Double Crochet, Treble Crochet and how to finish off and weave in ends.
If you have learned these simple stitches then you should have little to no problems following and completing these patterns!
Patterns that utilize mostly chaining
Patterns that utilize mostly single crochet
Patterns that utilize mostly half double crochet:
Patterns that utilize mostly double crochet
- Chain: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/lesson-2-the-super-basics/
- Slip Stitch: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet-slip-stitch/
- Single Crochet: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet-single-crochet-stitch/
- Half Double Crochet: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet-half-double-crochet-stitch/
- Double Crochet: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet-double-crochet-stitch/
- Treble Crochet: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet-treble-crochet-stitch/
- how to finish off and weave in ends: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet-finish-off-and-weave-in-ends/
- Patterns that utilize mostly chaining: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/patterns-that-utilize-mostly-chaining/
- Patterns that utilize mostly single crochet: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/patterns-that-utilize-mostly-single-crochet/
- Patterns that utilize mostly half double crochet:: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/patterns-that-utilize-mostly-half-double-crochet/
- Patterns that utilize mostly double crochet: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/patterns-that-utilize-mostly-double-crochet/
Source URL: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/moving-on-from-the-first-row/
Copyright ©2018 Articles of a Domestic Goddess unless otherwise noted.