Free Patterns that utilize mostly half double crochet
by ArticlesofaDomesticGoddess | January 18, 2017 4:19 pm
This round up of FREE patterns is best used by someone who has learned the half double crochet stitch. However, you should not need to know any other stitch in other stitch to be able to complete these beautiful projects! Isn’t that great news?
If you do not know how to half double crochet, but you would like to learn how, visit the half double crochet page.
Easy HDC beanie from a rectangle by Lisa Auch
Basic HDC Beanie by Oombawka Crochet Designs
Mesh Tube Scarf by Stitches n’ Scraps
How to Half Double Crochet
- half double crochet : http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet-half-double-crochet-stitch/
- Easy HDC beanie from a rectangle by Lisa Auch: http://www.crochet-patterns-free.com/2014/08/how-to-crochet-easy-baby-hat-free.html
- [Image]: http://www.crochet-patterns-free.com/2014/08/how-to-crochet-easy-baby-hat-free.html
- Basic HDC Beanie by Oombawka Crochet Designs: http://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2014/09/basic-beanie-worsted-weight5-50-mm.html
- [Image]: http://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2014/09/basic-beanie-worsted-weight5-50-mm.html
- Mesh Tube Scarf by Stitches n’ Scraps: http://stitchesnscraps.com/2014/12/27/free-pattern-mesh-tube-scarf/
- [Image]: http://stitchesnscraps.com/2014/12/27/free-pattern-mesh-tube-scarf/
- How to Half Double Crochet: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/learn-to-crochet-half-double-crochet-stitch/
Source URL: http://articlesofadomesticgoddess.com/patterns-that-utilize-mostly-half-double-crochet/
Copyright ©2018 Articles of a Domestic Goddess unless otherwise noted.