Glamour 4 You has been generous! She has teamed up with Articles of a Domestic Goddess and MANY other designers around the internet to offer her pattern for free! There are MANY ways to enter to win. FORTY FIVE to be exact! Keep an eye out at some of your favorite designers’ pages! Everyone is doing something a little different.
Here is how MY giveaway will work:
- Like the Articles of a Domestic Goddess FB page
- Like the Glamour4You FB page
- Winners MUST like both pages to win
- Favorite the Pretty in Plaid Pattern on Ravelry
- Enter to win in the Rafflecopter Widget below or on the Giveaway tab on the Articles of a Domestic Goddess FB page
- I will choose 1 winner for each pattern
- Winner for the Glamour4You raffle will win a copy of her Pretty in Plaid Jacket Pattern for FREE!
- Winner for the Articles of a Domestic Goddess raffle will win a copy of one FREE pattern from my ravelry store. Any pattern you choose. 🙂
Some information about the Pretty in Plaid Jacket Pattern:
— WW yarn – I used Deborah Norville Everyday Soft (amounts are in the pattern)
— Sizes are: Small – 30/32” Circ., Medium – 34/36” Circ., Large – 38/40” Circ.
— The jacket is worked from the Neck down, so you can certainly continue to make a larger size.
— Length of jacket & sleeves are customizable too.
— Option of Button or Zipper closure for front of jacket.
— Video on how to attach the Zipper
— Video on how to work the Surface Crochet to make the vertical stripes
— Pictures also for certain steps